You have many factors to consider when hiring a lawyer. Your attorney’s level of experience and comfort with an area of law should not be something that you have to worry about. We focus on areas of the law that we feel passionately about helping you navigate. Having helped over 600 clients with these exact issues, our staff is now ready to help you.
Family Law – Our greatest strength is in helping you resolve cases without a trial, whether you are in agreement from the beginning or need help negotiating a fair settlement.
- Divorce & Legal Separation
- Child Custody & Child Support
- Division of Property & Debts
- Spousal Maintenance (also called “Alimony”)
- Orders of Protection
- Representing Children in Court (GAL and Child Attorney)
Juvenile Court & Child Welfare – Rachna Lien represents the State of Missouri Children’s Division, a branch of the Missouri Department of Social Services, in cases of child abuse and neglect.